Submitted by admin on Wed, 25/03/2020 - 11:58am
Due to the current situation and the forecasted effects of the Corona virus , unfortunately we have decided to cancel Round 2 ( Dales ) which was due to be held 22nd to 26th May 2020.
Submitted by admin on Sun, 15/03/2020 - 8:27pm
Due to the current situation and the forecasted effects of the Corona virus , unfortunately we have decided to cancel Round 1 ( South East Wales ) which was due to be held 1st to 5th May 2020. It is agreed that the local facilities will not be able to accomodate us for the prizegiving and meal and any extra strain on local medical facilities is not a good idea.Travel restrictions may occur and the self isolation of the over 70's also effects some pilots , our scorer and some of their parents.
Submitted by admin on Fri, 28/02/2020 - 6:11pm
Reminder for pilots requiring pitches at BOS 2 the Dale's Aysgarth If you haven't already please book your pitches by March 1st to guarantee a place After this date my provisional booking for BOS2 will finish any bookings after this date will be subject to availability and full payment .due to it being the spring bank holiday and demand will be high .
Submitted by admin on Mon, 20/01/2020 - 1:25am
Submitted by admin on Sat, 18/01/2020 - 11:58pm
British Open Series Discount Scheme
In order to encourage new pilots to take part in the British Open Series Hang Gliding Competitions, we are continuing with the discount scheme aimed at both pilots who are new to the British Open Series (including those who have not participated for a few years), and also at those who are able to encourage and support the new pilots.
The standard entry fees for the British Open Series for 2020 are as follows: