- All scoring is carried Out using the latest FAI FScomp system with the option to revert to a previous version in the event of newly found bugs.
- For instruments that cannot be downloaded via GPSdump, igc files are required.
- Your GPS must be 3D, preferably with Barograph pressure,
- We happy to receive tracks via email as long as they are
- sent "asap", after landing,
- Are in "igc" format
- g record intact.
- The pilot is easily identifiable
- If possible we will use tracks via LT24. We will endevour to send you by txt your distance and start time.
- The quicker you get your GPS back to the scoring room, the quicker we can get some scores generated.
- We aim to get scores published by 10pm
- Occasionally the last task of the meet can be a long way away, in such circumstance we may allow tracks via email for those that want to carry on home. This will be agreed on the day.
- Parameters: these are fixed and to be used throughout the Series
|min distance||10km (1)||5km (1)|
|use distance points||1||1|
|use Time points||1||1|
|use departure points||0||0|
|use leading points||1||1|
|use arrival position points||1||1|
|use arrival time points||0||0|
|Jump The Gun factor||3||3|