BOS 1 CANCELLED
Due to the current situation and the forecasted effects of the Corona virus , unfortunately we have decided to cancel Round 1 ( South East Wales ) which was due to be held 1st to 5th May 2020. It is agreed that the local facilities will not be able to accomodate us for the prizegiving and meal and any extra strain on local medical facilities is not a good idea.Travel restrictions may occur and the self isolation of the over 70's also effects some pilots , our scorer and some of their parents.
Round 2 is scheduled for 22nd to 26th May in Yorkshire and is under constant review. A decision on whether to hold this event will be taken by 21st April 2020.
If at all possible these events will be rescheduled for later in season but will depend on the progression of the virus. There may be an opportunity in July or August and we will advise as soon as we can.
The British Nationals to be held in Laragne in 2nd to 8th August is also under review .
Any competition fees paid by entrants to the British Open Series or British Nationals competitions will be returned in full if the event is cancelled or entrants are unable to compete due to illness or travel restrictions.
Please be aware that we may have no choice in not running any of these events or changes at short notice.